This building enables you to get nice bonuses in the game depending on the number of points of might earned for construction and research at the University. You don't need to construct the Altar of Power: it becomes available automatically when you reach the required Citadel level.
- Get special levels of Glory by earning points of might: every level of Glory requires a different number of points.
- The time to get each level of Glory is limited! If the countdown on the timer above the Altar of Power runs out, all Glory levels are reset. If you get a new level, your bonuses are enhanced and you can start earning points for the next level.
- The points of might that exceed the number required to get a new level are not carried over to the progress bar for getting the next level.
- Even when at the top level of Glory, remember to score points to stay at the top!
- Destroying buildings removes points of power which are an accumulative of all the levels of the building and are written in red when you click on demolish. This negative in points of power is reflected in the Altar of Power. In order to remove the negative in the altar, you must in a way "pay it back". The altar only lasts 24 hours once activated, however, if it is not activated the negative stays there until you gain more points of power than the negative. Note: if you have an altar level activated and you demolish a building, the negative is reset when the altar deactivates.