Unite with other players from February 13, 12:00 pm UTC to February 16, 11:00 am UTC.
Each kingdom will face its own invasion based on the size of the server. You will be able to find camps with Shadow Monsters on the map throughout the event, and the task is simple — wipe them ALL out.
🛡️ If the Kingdom (server) is successful in wiping out all Shadow Monsters, all its players receive an equal buff for 7 days:
- +25% to Recruitment speed
- +200% to House capacity
- +100% to March speed
🛡️ However, if the Kingdom is unsuccessful and Shadow Monster camps remain at the end of the event, all players will receive a smaller bonus for 7 days instead, increasingenergy restoration speed, house capacity and craft speed by 5%.
Please remember that the buffs take effect automatically after the Invasion ends and last for 7 days.
IMPORTANT: You can still get rewards for your individual performance (based on points earned) even if your Kingdom loses the Shadow Invasion.
Here’s what you should know about the special monsters:
- Shadow Monsters do not have levels like the regular ones.
- To attack a Shadow Monster camp, you need Dark Energy. Each player starts maxed out on Dark Energy, and can restore Dark Energy over time, via rewards from activities listed below or by purchasing it in the Store.
- Players earn points by dealing damage to units in the Shadow Monster camp, even if they lose against the Monsters. By the way, fighting them still gives your warlord or generals XP!
- 1 000 Dark Energy can be found in the Random Prize section in chests on the global map.
- 1 000 Dark Energy is hidden in the second Fortune Cards deck, and 3 500 more — in the third.
- 1000 / 3500 / 9000 Dark Energy will be obtainable in the Altar of Rituals
- 17 000 Dark Energy (in total) can be earned in the 10 chest Great Ruler (14.02). Milestones this way 👉 LINK
- 17 000 Dark Energy (in total) can be earned in the 10 chest Alliance Expeditions to the Distant Lands (15.02). Milestones this way 👉 LINK
- Additionally, you can find special offers and bundles containing Dark Energy.
You can earn additional individual rewards based on points earned, and alliance rewards based on the position of your alliance in the leaderboards when the event ends.
Keep in mind that you can only get alliance rewards IF your Kingdom succeeds in defeating all Shadow Monster camps. However, again, you will get individual rewards based on your total points regardless of victory or loss in the Shadow Invasion.
There’s a total of 6 milestones in this activity, each offering its own reward bundle. Keep in mind that you can only get one bundle listed below, based on the points earned.
🔱 150 mln points:
- Castle Dread for 7d
- 2 mln Chieftain XP
- 5 mln Wood, Stone, Gold, Stardust
- Accelerations for 45d
🔱 75 mln points:
- Castle Dread for 3d
- 1 mln Chieftain XP
- 2 mln Wood, Stone, Gold, Stardust
- Accelerations for 30d
🔱 30 mln points:
- Castle Dread for 3d
- 500k Chieftain XP
- 1 mln Wood, Stone, Gold, Stardust
- Accelerations for 15d
🔱 10 mln points:
- Castle Dread for 1d
- 250k Chieftain XP
- 500k Wood, Stone, Gold, Stardust
- Accelerations for 6,75d
🔱 5 mln points:
- 100k Chieftain XP
- 250k Wood, Stone, Gold, Stardust
- Accelerations for 5d
🔱 1,5 mln points:
- 50k Chieftain XP
- 100k Wood, Stone, Gold, Stardust
- Accelerations for 3d
Defend your kingdom!