Join us from August 12, 09:30 UTC to August 22, 08:30 UTC for a chance to test your luck and win big!
HOW TO PLAY
Collect 3 types of !NEW! Fox's Souvenirs in the various game activities: Firework, Dango and Mask to exchange them for awesome rewards.
Where to find Fox's Souvenirs:
- Both solo and alliance events will give Fox's Souvenirs each day from August 17 to August 21.
- There are Fireworks in every expedition, but you have a chance to also get Dangos and Masks.
- 1 Firework is hidden in the first deck of Fortune Cards, 2 Fireworks and 1 Dango are in the second deck and 3 Fireworks, 2 Dangos and 1 Mask are waiting for you in the third deck.
- Wheel of Fortune keeps 100 Fireworks, 30 Dangos and 8 Masks. Try out your luck!
- Global map is booming as well! Chests on the map can give you 10 Fireworks and 3 Dangos as well as in the fights after opening the chest you may get 15 Fireworks, 5 Dangos and 1 Mask.
- Don’t forget about monsters! There are Fireworks in every monster, but you also have a chance to also get Dangos and Masks. You also get a chance to win Fortune Coins, Lockpicks and even experience from some of the monsters!
Need more Fox's Souvenirs?
There is also a way to get them in Mercurio’s Tower. Grab your research, construction, and crafting bonuses and exchange them for Fox's Souvenirs!
Additionally, you will have the option to exchange Fireworks and Stardust for Dangos, and also Fireworks, Dangos and Stardust for Masks.
But wait, there is more! You can also get Fox's Souvenirs from the Fortune Teller Tent, which runs from August 13 through August 16.
This time we have for you Fireworks, Dangos, Masks, Lockpicks, Accelerations, Traveler’s compass, Edicts and much more! But let’s start from the beginning.
HOW TO PLAY
- First things first, choose the deck you want to play! Each deck houses one of the primary rewards above, as well as some additional prizes.
- Once you’ve chosen your deck, you will find twelve cards facing down.
- There’s a total of six pairs of twelve items under every card. The goal is to flip cards and match them all — once you match two cards, you get its reward.
- Flipping cards costs Fortune Teller Coins, though previously flipped cards can be opened again for free.
- If you’re struggling with a single deck, you can reset it and start fresh. This may change the side rewards but not the main reward of the deck. Any rewards you’ve claimed will stay yours even after resetting the deck!
Here’s how you can get Fortune Teller Coins to flip cards:
- Fortune Cards — 5 Fortune Teller Coins can be found in the third deck
- You can obtain 1 Fortune Teller Coin per each sent ship
- The Great Ruler event (14.08) and the Lord of the sea (15.08) will grant coins for each chest acquired:
Level I chest — 2 Fortune Teller Coin
Level II chests — 3 Fortune Teller Coins
Level III chest — 5 Fortune Teller Coins
Level IV chest — 15 Fortune Teller Coins
Level V chest — 25 Fortune Teller Coins
Level VI chest — 50 Fortune Teller Coins
There may also be special bundles and offers with the coins in the Store and the Bank! Don’t miss them!
! Make sure to trade all Fox's Souvenirs till the end of the Fox’s Souvenirs Festival. All unused Fox's Souvenirs will disappear after the event ends !
Step into the unknown!