- Released hotfix 4.7.1 to tackle several issues and return the shrines on the map.
- The January Content Update introduced new general levels, new special wings level 21 and sweeping Nature, Water, Stone rework. Unfortunately, it also introduced the new Unit Research requirements. We still haven’t given up on fixing it!
- Various measures were initiated due to the unstable situation. Shields were applied to everyone, social media went silent.
- Account relinking campaign was started to help players who were unable to access their accounts.
- Solo League Changes. The levels of the leagues were rebalanced to reduce the power gap and the rewards were changed to give out only crystals.
- March Content Update. New orange item rarity introduced together with rarity for Rings. Level 22 and 23 rings became the newest addition to the forge alongside new level 25 gear. Sin, Feast and Forest got the same overhaul as their Tier 2 counterparts.
- Several community-related projects and a big game feature were postponed for organizational reasons.
- New community manager joined the ranks.
- New event - Expeditions Marathon
- Mega rework started. More changes can be expected in the future.
- Explorers were finally included in the game. We told you they were real!
- Shrines exploit issue - removed accelerations confusion. Yes, we are still sorry! 🙁
- Two worlds became one. Dragon’s Empire was merged with Realm of Fire.
- Explorers' weight was lowered from 100 to 20, thanks to your' expert feedback
- New level 25 weapons - new Champion's Battle Axe, Beastslayer Cheiroballistra, and Staff of Crypt Lord
- Drop rate chance with the Mjolnirs during the Thunderstruck Solo Festival - the mechanic was replaced by a 100% chance with different amounts of the special item, thanks to players’ feedback.
- New Create Your Own event polls. Your requests are being added to the plan as we speak. 😏
- Stabilizing the game and setting the floor for a big update with a technical update
- Shrines issues - fixed quickly thanks to your swift reaction and helpful feedback! 🤩
- Lvl 9 monsters being wiped out too quickly during the Monster Marathon - we are currently considering possible ways to tackle the problem in the future.
That was a roller coaster ride, wasn’t it? Wait till you see what we have for you until the end of the year. The story is currently being written and we have a feeling you will like it.
Thank you for your patience and support!