One of the advantages of the Alliance is the Alliance Store. In it you can buy a wide variety of goods with alliance credits.
Alliance credits can be earned in the following ways:
- Helping allies develop and build a capital.
- Edicts, where the reward is alliance credits.
- Sacrifice tablets in the Alliance Temple.
- Pray to the gods in the Altar of Summoning.
- Help your allies with filling their ships with goods.
Each time you help your allies with at the Port, a special bar at the top of the Help Allies window fills up. When the bar is completely full, new items arrive in the Alliance Store, including accelerations and other useful items.
The Alliance Store has four tabs:
- Accelerations. In this section you can buy personal accelerations.
- Resources. In this section you can buy resources: gold, wood, stone, and stardust.
- War. In this section you can buy: disguises, traveler's compasses, divine shields, march accelerations, teleports, return marches, camp radius, banners, spyglasses, and a variety of material chests.
- Bonuses. In this section you can buy VIPs, Get Ships, new edicts, and resource buffs.