Update 3.8.0 holds the following changes:
NEW CITY LEVELS
Now, you can upgrade buildings in your city up to level 30! The five new levels of the Citadel bring:
- Advancement for ALL characteristics of buildings, bonuses, and production speed.
- NEW RESEARCH! At the University, many research branches were extended.
- The Wall and Headquarters provide additional army capacity for the Hero and Generals, as well as for the squad protecting your city!
- New levels for MODULES!
A NEW BRANCH OF RESEARCH AT THE UNIVERSITY: ECONOMY III
It's high time to go all out on developing your city! Construction acceleration, additional resources, and mining crystals—everything you need to outpace your opponents in the economic race!
From now on, all players can synthesize instruments in the Forge! Combine lower-level instruments to get higher-level ones and create more powerful equipment.
Plus, synthesizing instruments brings additional points in The Great Hunt and Monster Hunt events. Don't miss your chance to gain the lead!
UPGRADED EPIC UNITS
All epic units received a significant increase in their characteristics at all levels: Minotaur, Neptune, and Destroyer are now stronger. Besides this, the balance between them was adjusted.
- Among the most noteworthy changes, the following can be highlighted:
- The characteristics of epic units were INCREASED by 17% on average.
- Their weight was decreased from 12 to 10.
- Destroyer no longer skips a turn after using its ability.
- Enemy characters affected by Destroyer's ability lose 20% of their speed.
- Minotaur got a new ability! There's now a chance that it will summon a dragon that attacks all enemy characters and sets them on fire for one turn. Also, its class was changed from Protector to Fighter.
These changes are aimed at balancing the epic units and diversifying the ways they can be used in the game.
OTHER SIGNIFICANT CHANGES
- Immediate crafting is now available in the Forge! This option is open even if not all required materials are collected. However, the option is locked if a recipe includes divine materials or materials that can only be obtained in special events.
- The cooldown time after investing tablets and resources to upgrade gods in the alliance Temple was canceled. The way to epic units is now easier!
- The city can now be teleported to the alliance territory right from the Capital menu.
- In the Forge, you can now see exactly what is in progress there: crafting, enchanting, or enhancement.
- The Statue of Edicts can now be built right from the edict issuing window.
- After switching to resource bundles from the Construction or Research window, you'll see what amount of the selected resource you lack.
- Arrows for quick switching between Barracks are now available in the game.
- Bonuses to resource production are now available in the Resources tab in the Store!