- All alliance members can attack monsters in the Celestial Citadel and earn points. If one player destroys half of a monster squad, the next player will face the rest of that squad.
- Players get points for destroying monster units. The player who destroys the squad, earns additional points. That is why you should share information about the remaining number of units in a squad with your alliance. This helps your team coordinate to destroy the squad and earn additional points.
- You cannot recon the Celestial Citadel.
- Players can attack the Mega Goal as many times as they want.
- Alliances get the number of points equal to the sum of points earned by all their members. The alliance that has the most points and crosses the required minimum value wins the fight for the Celestial Citadel.
GOVERNMENT STYLE [Updated]
Age of Science: +25% to Research speed, +30% to Research resources cost: Gold (instead of +35% to Stardust)
Kombat: +150% (increased from 100%) to Experience, Higher recruitment speed +40%, Higher recruitment costs +50%
Production: +100% to Resource production, +50% to all resources from outposts (instead of +35% to Stardust only), March speed -15% (instead of -25%)
Labor: +15% to Construction speed, +25% to Crafting speed, +30% to Construction Resources cost: Stone (instead of 35%)
- Chieftain—additional experience bonus to all generals and the player’s hero
- Counselor—increased wood, stone, and gold production
- Treasurer—increased stardust production
- Consul—increased march speed
- Researcher—increased research speed
- Bannerman—bonus to physical defense of all units
- Jeweler—increased craft speed in Forge
- Coward—decreased physical attack of all units
- Pig herder—decreased stardust production
- Loafer—decreased wood, stone, and gold production
- Peasant—decreased speed of recruiting units
- Shepherd—increased cost of recruiting units
- Jester—decreased research speed
- Deserter—decreased march speed
- Dimwit—decreased craft speed