We highly recommend you to update your iOS version to the latest one available and log into the game several times throughout the day. If your purchase won't arrive, we'll need a screenshot of your purchase receipt with the purchase code to conduct an investigation.
Please let us know right away if you've already contacted iTunes support team regarding your refund. We kindly ask you to refrain from the refund process until our Support Agents advice you to do so.
To locate your purchase, we'll need the following information:
- original and unedited screenshot of your purchase notification which is delivered to your email bound to your Apple ID;
- original and unedited screenshot of your purchase receipt from iTunes Store.
Please complete the following steps:
- Go to the iTunes application on your PC or Mac;
- Log into the application with your ID and password;
- In the menu bar, at the top of your computer screen or iTunes window, select Account > View my Account.
- Enter the password and press the Enter key on the keyboard or click on View.
Next, on the Account Information screen, perform the following:
- Scroll down to the Purchase History section. To the right of the Recent Purchase section, click on View All.
- Click on the arrow to the left of the purchase date to view all purchase information. The list of purchases is displayed in anti-chronological order.
- Find the required payment, make a screenshot and send it to us.