Please be aware that purchases can on occasion take up to 24 hours to appear in Gods & Glory — if it has been less than 24 hours since you made your purchase, please be patient, as it's possible your purchase is stuck due to high payment traffic on their way to your game!
- Your nickname and your server (kingdom).
- A screenshot of your receipt, attached to your message.
- A description of what happened when you made a purchase - did anything unusual happen? Did the game crash?
Taking screenshots on your mobile device is explained in this article.
We also recommend to check the following recommendation before submitting a request.
Please log into the Google Payment Center and check the status of your payment:
- Log into the Google Payment Center: https://payments.google.com/
- Click on View Purchases.
- Click on the required purchase to view the detailed receipt.
If the transaction line displays Canceled, you need to contact Google Play Support. More information is available here.
If the transaction was successful, we'll need a screenshot of the receipt (including transaction's unique GPA code) to track your payment.
Click on the transaction in the list, make a screenshot of the window and send it to us.
First things first: we highly recommend you to update your iOS version to the latest one available and log into the game several times throughout the day. If your purchase won't arrive, we'll need a screenshot of your purchase receipt with the purchase code to conduct an investigation.
Please, let us know right away if you've already contacted iTunes support team regarding your refund. We kindly ask you to refrain from the refund process until our Support Agents advice you to do so.
To locate your purchase, we'll need the following information:
- original and unedited screenshot of your purchase notification which is delivered to your email bound to your Apple ID;
- original and unedited screenshot of your purchase receipt from iTunes Store.
Please complete the following steps:
- Go to the iTunes application on your PC or Mac;
- Log into the application with your ID and password;
- In the menu bar, at the top of your computer screen or iTunes window, select Account > View my Account.
- Enter the password and press the Enter key on the keyboard or click on View.
Next, on the Account Information screen, perform the following:
- Scroll down to the Purchase History section. To the right of the Recent Purchase section, click on View All.
- Click on the arrow to the left of the purchase date to view all purchase information. The list of purchases is displayed in anti-chronological order.
- Find the required payment, make a screenshot and send it to us.