Dare to step out of your comfort zone and into a bizarre flurry of events from July 18, 12:00 pm UTC through July 26, 11:00 am UTC.
HOW TO PLAY
Strange Week infuses regular events, introducing unique rules and outstanding rewards. It’s time to stare right into the strangeness!
🗓️ Event Schedule
⚔️ Resource Gathering (18.07).
⚔️ PVP (19.07) — featuring 10 chests with extra Valor in the rewards!
⚔️ The Trade Mission (20.07) — featuring 7 chests.
⚔️ The Great Hunt (21.07) — featuring 10 chests and extra XP in the rewards!
⚔️ Great Alliance (22.07) — featuring 7 chests.
⚔️ Power of the Team (23.07) — featuring 10 chests, 1 points for building and 2 for research and extra XP in the rewards.
⚔️ Expeditions instead of the Common Good (24.07) — featuring 10 chests and extra Valor in the rewards!
⚔️ PVP (25.07) — featuring 7 chests.
⚔️ The Trade Mission (26.07)
⚔️ The Great Ruler (18.07) — 1 points for building and 2 for research.
⚔️ Recruitment Event (19.07) — featuring 7 chests.
⚔️ Blacksmithing instead of Resource Gathering (20.07) — featuring 10 chest and extra VIP-points in the rewards.
⚔️ PVP instead of the Recruitment Event (21.07) — featuring 7 chests.
⚔️ Resource Gathering (22.07) — featuring 7 chests.
⚔️ Lord of the Sea (23.07) — featuring 7 chests.
⚔️ Great Hunt (24.07) — featuring 10 chests and extra VIP points in the rewards!
⚔️ Power of the Team (25.07) — featuring 10 chests, 1 points for building and 2 for research. and extra Valor in the rewards!
⚔️ Resource Gathering (26.07)
You can find the 7 and 10 chest events milestones here:
Make sure to also check all event milestones in the event window in-game.
Step forth to the Knowledge Fair, which challenges you to gather not one, but two items! The following prizes can be obtained if you can gather enough Tomes of Knowledge:
- Aurum — 5000 Tomes of Knowledge
- Aurum Shard — 550 Tomes of Knowledge
- Aurum Arcana — 1500 Tomes of Knowledge
- Additional Worker for 90d — 1500 Tomes of Knowledge
- Firefly — 250 Tomes of Knowledge
- Divine Shield for 14d — 500 Tomes of Knowledge
- Relic of Worship — 100 Tomes of Knowledge
- Acceleration 7d — 400 Tomes of Knowledge
- Acceleration 3d — 180 Tomes of Knowledge
- Acceleration 1d — 70 Tomes of Knowledge
HOW TO PLAY
Collect Secret Scrolls and Treasure Maps from various game activities and trade them for Tomes of Knowledge in the Tower! Then use your Tomes of Knowledge in the fair to snatch awesome prizes!
Where to find Treasure Maps?
Defeat Monsters and earn Treasure Maps based on their level:
- Level I Monster yields 10 Treasure Maps
- Level II Monster — 12 Treasure Maps
- Level III Monster — 15 Treasure Maps
- Level IV Monster — 18 Treasure Maps
- Level V Monster — 21 Treasure Maps
- Level VI Monster — 25 Treasure Maps
- Level VII Monster — 30 Treasure Maps
- Level VIII Monster — 36 Treasure Maps
- Level IX Monster — 42 Treasure Maps
And you can acquire between 10 and 200 Treasure Maps from Strange Week events depending on the event milestone you reach.
Where to find Secret Scrolls?
Send as many expeditions as you can and collect Secret Scrolls for each expedition:
- Level I Expedition — 10 Secret Scrolls
- Level II Expedition — 25 Secret Scrolls
- Level III Expedition — 50 Secret Scrolls
- Level IV Expedition — 200 Secret Scrolls
And you can acquire between 10 and 500 Secret Scrolls from Strange Week events depending on the event milestone you reach.
To get Tomes of Knowledge you need to trade them for Treasure Maps and Secret Scrolls. 1 Tomes of Knowledge = 1 Treasure Map + 1 Secret Scroll + 250 of stardust.
Take a closer look at the Bank — there will be offers containing Tomes of Knowledge as well.
! Make sure to trade all Treasure Maps, Secret Scrolls and Tomes of Knowledge till the end of the strange week. All unused items will disappear after the event ends !
Embrace the strange!